Report a Street Light Outage
How do I report a street light outage?

Street light outages can be reported online through the following link at KCP&L: Online Streetlight Outage
They will ask for a pole number of the broken light.

You may also contact the public works department to report the streetlight outage at 816-537-6969 ext. 112 or email  The streetlights are owned by KCP&L they are responsible for repairing the street lights.  Once the report is made it may take several days or weeks for the repairs to be made.
      City of Greenwood | 709 W. Main Greenwood, MO 64034  |  Phone: 816-537-6969  |  Fax: 816-537-7461
      Contact Us  |  Site Map  
      E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook